User avatar

casey_kent

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Tiff, you didn't tell me that you are freaking gorgeous. Joking. Well, you are. I love the dimples on your cheekbones. I have dimples too but on the my right ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible is a lie?

    No, it's not. I believe every word that is in there. And I don't need any proof why I should believe it because the book is the proof itself nor ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    WARNING! This topic might be depending on the beliefs/religion/culture/country. But anyway, for me, this is a big no-no. Because, I will do it when I get married, because I believe ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fat America

    It's not McDonald's fault nor Wendy's because they never told nobody to buy a Big Mac with large fries nor Baked Potatoes and frosties. It's the people who chose to ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Politics

    There is absolutely no problem with politics. It's the people who are into it with the problems. It's them who makes the problems. It's what makes people see politics as ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    I don't judge people. Correct, Jesus didn't judge people. DO you know why? Because he let them change. I don't like what your doing... thats not judging. Jesus didn't like ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    Did you know that some people fall out of love? Reality check. Life isn't perfect. Ship* happens. *don't question the ship. Life may not be perfect but we can prevent ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Addiction

    I can't quite decide.. I think maybe it's both.. For example, my addiction/obsession to chocolates.. It all started when my mother let me taste a fine kind of chocolate when ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Humor of Sanctum

    There's a guy I fought and he is.... 'Somebody's Grandfather' lunges at you with 'Stories that go nowhere' Wahaha..XD this is sooo hilarious!!!

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Legalize the Sale of Kidneys?

    No way, mehn. Legalized selling? That's just insane. I mean there is transplant, and it's a long, hard process. But selling? It's just, not nice to say nor hear. It's ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are ghosts real?

    So, you're taking word of tv rather than others. They obviously exist. Why would people make them up and the people who are ghost you're telling me they're all evil ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Dead! - My Chemical Romance

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Pushing Daisies

    LOL. I saw the trailer. Imma watching it. It's pretty funny XD!

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are ghosts real?

    Nope. They're not real. There are evil spirits, angels. Ghosts do not exist because once a person dies and their souls ya know goes somewhere, they can never go back ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Which is better and why?

    We had this debate in Science Class. Since our fossil fuels are already running out and we have to do something about it, which do you think would be the ...

    Apr 28, 2008


You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot stop Spring from coming.
— Pablo Neruda