User avatar

casey_kent

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: I hate Harry Potter; now discuss.

    I do not like HP books. Why? 1. It's supposed to be children's books. And it's witchcraft. Aren't you supposed to let children read books that you get nice lessons ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    Longer List Smallville One Tree Hill Gossip Girl Gilmore Girls Heroes Grey's Anatomy House Friends Supernatural Charmed Family Guy The Simpsons Myth Busters Lobster Wars Dirty Jobs MTV Cribs Pimp ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    Here's my list: Smallville One Tree Hill Gossip Girl Gilmore Girls Heroes Grey's Anatomy House Friends Supernatural Charmed Family Guy The Simpsons Myth Busters Lobster Wars Dirty Jobs MTV Cribs ...

    Mar 6, 2008


Sometimes I'm terrified of my heart; of its constant hunger for whatever it is it wants. The way it stops and starts.
— Poe