User avatar

casey_kent

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?

    I don't think that spanking children is an abuse. I mean child abuse is when the parent is using force while hitting the child that would injure him. Spank is ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Secondhand Smoke

    People have the right on whatever they want to do to their body but when other people are getting affected already maybe they should think about their acts.

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Communism, for better or for worse?

    Personally, I think that communism is for worse. Because those communist countries don't really turn out as a good country. And those communists who rally in front of places where ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay people and Adoption

    Even though I'm a Christian, I think that it's alright for gay people to adopt. I mean they want to raise children that's totally fine. Every child deserves to have ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pledging Allegiance In the U.K

    I don't agree with the allegiance to the Queen. Maybe the people can pledge allegiance to their country but not the Queen. I mean that is like an insult. I ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    why are round pizzas put in square boxes?

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Under age drinking

    Underage drinking is illegal here. But when someone older than you bought the drink and you took a sip, it's not considered illegal anymore. Especially if nobody saw you. Uhm ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

    Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Peace or Freedom?

    well my whole point is that you shouldn't get mad at the person who said the thing that you're not agreeing with. But I feel like that you are not ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Catholics vs. Protestants

    I am born to a family with two religions. And it happens to be Catholic and Protestant. My father's side is Protestant and mother's side is Catholic. I am baptized ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you the Real Riddler too?

    1.Submarine 2. 5 3. Lunch and dinner 4. The guy. The one who was narrating 5. Sea?

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Peace or Freedom?

    I go with peace. Because freedom has 2 meanings. The first one is being free from slavery or something like that and the second one is freedom of doing whatever ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Star In The Universe

    I say it's the Sun because if it weren't for the Sun, life isn't even possible here on Earth. The Earth is probably frozen right now if the Sun isn't ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Schooldays the Happiest days of ones Life ??????

    It depends. Bad things about school: -bullies -homework -projects -tests -annoying teachers Good things about school: -friends and more friends -football and soccer games -cute guys, lots of them -cru

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I think that abortion is murder. Why? Do you even know what abortion means? Or the process? Abortion is practically the removing of the fetus spontaneously off of its mother's ...

    Mar 17, 2008


I wish literally anything else I ever said made it into the quote generator.
— CowLogic