User avatar

casey_kent

  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    I'd Do Anything- Simple Plan

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Five questions

    1. Yes. 2. No. 3. Huh? Whatcha talking about? 4. Your name. Duh. 5. What? My brain hurts.

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Reading 'Popular' Books

    I got a problem with anything very popular. Not just books but also bands/artists/songs etc. I go against the flow. Like for instance, the HP books, didn't like them and ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

    I've seen it. It was pretty cool.

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Quoting Game

    Quote this. Because I'm goody-two-shoes. You get a dime. Prok gets no dime. This is my third attempt. Please, no one beat me to the punch this time. EDIT: Yay! ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Sunburns!

    Me! Me! Yeah, it's basically summer here(but it's gonna end in two weeks) and every time I go outside of the house, I get sunburn, that's how hot it is ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Dark skin, skinny, tall, dark hair, exotic black eyes.

    May 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    Corruption might be the reason. I don't have a problem with my education. It's all good. And oh yeah, I attend a private school.

    May 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    I'm with you- Avril Lavigne

    May 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Original Quote

    "HOPELESS and OVER are the two words that are not often used. Well, in my vocabulary."- Casey Kent

    May 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Lol..

    May 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Because of your family's crazy genes. /////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Why do we love to eat foods that we are not supposed to eat?

    May 14, 2008


You cannot understand and disagree.
— P. D. Ouspensky