-
Re: What type of music do you listen to most?
ROCK/POP. COZ I ROCK TOO. LOL. *trying to be funny*
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: What Does YWS Really Stand For?
YOU WILL SUFFER!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! MWAHAHAHAHAHA
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Goodnight...
moonlight...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Soda or Juice?
SSSSSSSOOOODDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAA! MMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKKK! WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR! CCCCCCCCOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: I Write Because...
I write because it helps me express myself; it's fun; i get to play with words and characters.
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Mcdonalds Vs. Obese People
It's the people's fault if they get obese. I mean why sue McDonald's? Because you ate there? Maybe it's time not to eat there if you think that it will ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Cats or Dogs
Dogs. I love them. I'm allergic to cats. eww. They make me itch and they link their whole body. Just disgusting! Dogs all the way, I like penguins though :)
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Stereo types: more or less true?
More or less no. But stereotypes can be true sometimes. Paris Hilton is dumb. Don't we all agree?
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Rap is...
Rap isn't music. I think it's trashy and ugly and you can even understand the words. Sorry, I just don't like it.
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Ford or Chevy?
I prefer Chevy. Though Ford trucks are kinda good too. :D
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Woman President
I have no problems with having a woman president. I mean it depends on the person if he/she would do the right thing anyway, not on the gender.
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?
It can be inate but it can also be psychological. I watched something on TV and it's about this guy, he is homosexual. His dad is a general. And his ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Should Hitler go to Hell?
It depends on Hitler. I mean it is true that before you die and you truly repent your sins, God will forgive you. But that is not the question, did ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: How Old is Too Old?
In dating, as long as you are mature enough to have a relationship, then it's alright. As for the age gap, for me it doesn't matter much. If you really ...
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!
Hilarious. I found some in the internet but it's crazy laws in the US. It's more hilarious than this. Check out this site You'll fall from your chair when you ...
Mar 21, 2008
