User avatar

casey_kent

  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Easter!

    Aw Happy Easter!

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Cartoon Disaster!!!

    1. Mr. Bean 2. Power Puff Girls 3. Kids Next Door 4. Madeline I'll post more if I remember them all.

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Standardized Tests

    Standardized tests are ridiculous. I don't agree with them.

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: American Idol

    AAAAAAAAAAHHHH! I LOVE DAVID ARCHULETA! HE IS SOOOOO CUTE!! AND BROOKE WHITE! SHE'S LIKE ALANIS MORSETTE!

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands Ending With -ay

    Jars of Clay...whoohooo!! i love 'em! *Gracious God my heart renew.....* Howie Day... I love 'em too.. *even the best fall down sometimes, even the stars refuse to shine, out ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Would you rather be deaf, blind, or mute?

    I'd rather be blind and mute. Blind, so that I wouldn't be able to judge people on how they look, I would see the real someone inside of them. Mute, ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    U- Usher

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    Bookstores. Libraries are so far away from my house. Bookstores are at walking distance. :)

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Which Planet Would You Travel To?

    I wanna go to Jupiter. LOL

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Who Is Fred?

    He is the Global Village idiot. lol. That's what he told me.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What don't you like about YWS?

    not much. but I don't like certain mean members though. Don't wanna mention them.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: At What Age Did You Begin Reading?

    I started reading when I was four. My dad taught me and my teacher.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Who Would Win In A Fight?

    HMM.... it's hard to predict.. LOL

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Which is mightier?

    It's the pen. No doubt.

    Mar 24, 2008


Imagine if everybody had a little Wii sports Mii to say "Great Shot!" everytime they did something right.
— TheMythMaster