User avatar

casey_kent

  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    Hmm. If I'm doing a draft story/poem/writing, I use a pen and a paper. Then I would edit it and type it on the computer.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Legalize Pot?

    Do you have a problem with people abusing their own body? True, they're ruining their body, but it is their body and not yours. It is true that you have ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: BSL is it right?

    I think not. Just because they're big and scary it doesn't mean we ban them. The owners of the dogs are supposed to be careful so that attacks are prevented. ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I agree with you. Although I'm still against it.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    I don't really care. It can vary depending what they call it in your country. In my country you call it, SOFT DRINKS. No questions asked. lol

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    Uh, for me I think boys must be circumcised. In my place, if a guy is not circumcised and he is already old(older than 18), you are considered unclean. It ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    Apple Pie!

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: unusual animal thread

    An Asian Hairy Jellyfish :)) LOL

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    That is me on the leftmost part. This pic was taken in school. It was my birthday and we had a cake fight. The teachers saw us right after the ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    oh-kay.. That is me on the left side, the one who's holding the guitar.

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Panic! At The Disco

    Me! I like them! *sings* Now I'm off consenting age.... lol

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    if practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, then why bother practice?

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Time Is...

    BEACH!!! lol. but if i'm not goin to the beach, it's total boooooooorrreeeeeeeeeddddooooooomm!!

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Halloween is ...

    FUN! weeee! Candies! Lots of candies!

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Legalize Pot?

    No. It should not be legalized. Any addictive drugs should be illegal. Especially the ones that make you high and you don't know what you are doing anymore. This will ...

    Mar 27, 2008


When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.
— Grace Helbig