User avatar

casey_kent

  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crushes? *giggle giggle*

    3. Alex Gaskarth : lead singer in All Time Low 5. William Beckett : singer of The Academy Is... William Beckett!! Gah, he makes me melt.. He's MIIIIIIIINEE! xD Alex ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Medicine = God?

    Medicine helps but there isn't a medicine to cure a cancer that was detected late. Medicine does not do what God can... Medicine can give you a leg. (Metal leg) ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I, on the other hand, believe that life begins once cellular functions begin to take place. Cell division, for example. But when does the child in question become human? Well, ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should you give change to the homeless?

    I don't usually give change to them. If they come to me with their hands open, I usually give them food instead. Because in our country, most homeless people (specifically ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Halloween

    I don't really need a costume. I can be scary if I want to. All I'd have to do is frown and roll my eyes. Instant devil costume. LOL. When ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

    In ten years I'd be.. 23. O.o Eww. Old. I'd probably out of college at that time, or not if I decide to be a lawyer or a doctor. (I ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you currently reading?

    I'm reading Merchant of Venice by Shakespeare. I wanted to read A Midsummer Night's Dream, but I couldn't find a copy, as well as Wuthering Heights.

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: School

    I have lots but, here's 2 that happened at the same grade. Possibly the most embarrassing. It was way back when I was in fifth grade. My friends and I ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Food

    1. My mom's beef casserole. YUM! 2. My grandma's meat loaf 3. Kani Salad 4. Caesar Salad 5. Oreo or blueberry cheese cake. Ahh! HEAVEN!

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: 'til vs. Till

    'til is the most appropriate one because it's like saying 'until' faster. I don't agree with till because there is still another meaning to it. Example of the other meaning ...

    Aug 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: None of your business!!!

    1) Starting time: 10:46am 2) Full Name: Casey Kent notallowedtoputrealnameonline 3) Nickname: Casey or Mima 4) School: AA notallowedtoputnameofschoolonline 5) Email: 6) Eyes: Dark brown 7) Height: 5'4

    Aug 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Who's Next?

    Cal-wuvs, here's what I think: Although that I haven't heard of any laws for deaf people, I think that we should all treat everyone the same, with any illness or ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shoot the Sheep!

    this is so cool!! I cant stop playing!

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Psychos.

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Green eyes, pale skin, Wavy brunette hair, very tall.

    Jun 29, 2008


If you have to ask, "Is this cliche?", it probably is.
— - no name -