User avatar

casey_kent

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Fellow writers

    Hi there Miss Chai! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Before anything else, I've got some things for you to do. First, please read ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo

    Hey there Alex! Welcome to the AWESOME Young Writers Society! Before you lurk into the AWESOMENESS, there's some things that you have to do. Please read the rules and the ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Quick Hello

    Hi there Mallory! Welcome to YWS! Wow, another fellow Christian! Howdy? I'm Casey, a Christian just like you!! Before we get into our conversation, I've got some things for you ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: What Do You Love About YWS?

    EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo!

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone!

    Hi there Carly! Welcome to the AWESOME YWS! Okay, since you obviously know that YWS is so AWESOME, we've got some things for you to do before lurking to the ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: bananas: the afternoon snack

    I thought this poem was cute. Lot's of humor and good rhyming. The only thing you have to work on it capitalization and punctuation. Please don't forget that as a ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello People!

    Hi there Sarah! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! First of all, please don't forget to read the rules and the FAQ. It will ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! So, how to make a review.. To make a review is to simply comment/critique works of other people. That's it. If you want to be ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi There.

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! So have you been enjoying here? I sure hope so. What do you like to write? Okay, before you answer my questions, I've got some ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Back again...

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS!! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! First, please read the rules and the FAQ. This will really help you out a lot. ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: An Ode to My Fabulous Mother

    I really liked this. I can see the passion that you have in writing this ode. It kinda hits in the chest. That's what I want to see in literature. ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, there!

    Hi there! Welcome to the Young Writers Society! Okay, first please read the rules and the FAQ. This will surely help you a lot. We have a rule which indicates ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: 'til vs. Till

    'til is the most appropriate one because it's like saying 'until' faster. I don't agree with till because there is still another meaning to it. Example of the other meaning ...

    Aug 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: None of your business!!!

    1) Starting time: 10:46am 2) Full Name: Casey Kent notallowedtoputrealnameonline 3) Nickname: Casey or Mima 4) School: AA notallowedtoputnameofschoolonline 5) Email: 6) Eyes: Dark brown 7) Height: 5'4

    Aug 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    3/10

    Aug 2, 2008


Who knows anything about anyone, let alone themselves.
— Hank Green