User avatar

casey_kent

  • Welcome Mat Re: I've just arrived

    Hi there! Welcome to the very AWESOME Young Writers Society!! Before lurking into the AWESOMENESS, there are a few things that I want you to do. First, please read the ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Indeed, Dunnskee has arrived

    Hi there! Welcome to the very AWESOME Young Writers Society!! Before lurking into the AWESOMENESS, there are a few things that I want you to do. First, please read the ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Woah. A writer's forum.

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! First, please read the rules and the FAQ. This will help you out a lot. We ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new...hello

    Hi there! Welcome to the very AWESOME Young Writers Society!! Before lurking into the AWESOMENESS, there are a few things that I want you to do. First, please read the ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Haay :)

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! First, please read the rules and the FAQ. This will help you out a lot. We ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10 It's pretty funny.

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Don't you think that there are times that siblings are actually kind of civil to each other?

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    The wannabees in our school who tries to copy someone/ a personality but obviously can't ~Casey Kent

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Finally Here

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! First, please read the rules and the FAQ. This will help you out a lot. We ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey I'm french

    Hello there! Welcome to YWS! AWESOME, you're French? Cool. I'd like to get to know you more. Anyway, before anything else, I'd give you some things to do first. Please ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You are me - You are God.

    One word I can say, beautiful. Are you a Christian? If you are all I can say to you is, God bless you. ~Casey

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello all

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! First, please read the rules and the FAQ. This will help you out a lot. We ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :)

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! First, please read the rules and the FAQ. This will help you out a lot. We ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: new

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! First, please read the rules and the FAQ. This will help you out a lot. We ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiiiiii

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! First, please read the rules and the FAQ. This will help you out a lot. We ...

    Aug 27, 2008


You are not the voice in your mind, but the one who is aware of it.
— Eckhart Tolle