User avatar

casey_kent

  • Writing Tutorials Re: 5 Tips For Fantastic Characters

    cool. you are so wise. thanks. this helped me a lot.

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: ♥ Art Boy

    i love your story! i love the way you describe the boy! i bet he is really hot. i wish this happens to me or something!

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Its Last Moments

    This poem is lovely. It reminds me of my dog that died. I like it. Has great impact on the reader.

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Our Lost Autumn

    Your poem has great impact on the reader. Which is nice. I actually think that your poem is beautiful and very organized and easy to understand. :)

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Just Close you eyes

    It's nice. I picture hope in you poem. I like it.

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'm not seducing you but...

    It's abstract but in a way graphic. I could definitely see the pictures in my mind, But it's nice, 'coz you express your feelings through this.

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stars

    Nice poem, dude! But it might be a little too scattered. There are lines that are supposed to be in here not there. If you know what I mean. But ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: "You got the top pulled down baby..."

    I like your poem. Very uhmm narrative maybe? But I think it doesn't belong in the lyric poem. It's more of a narrative poem or maybe the one labeled 'other ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Broken Glass

    It's kinda creepy and uhhm emo-ish but you did a nice job in expressing your feelings! keep up the good work! :)

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hurt

    nice poem. very informative. i bet this is from experience. or not. in anyway i like it. i really do. :)

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Forgotten (my first poem posted here)

    Forgotten Have you ever been ignored? Of course everyone knows how it goes It's like a bullet shot through you How painful it is, nobody knows. You're a waste of ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Night fixed up

    awww. nice story. cry-worthy. i think the ending is sweet and angsty at the same time.

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    hi! i'm new here in young writers society. you can call me casey_kent coz i hate my name. and my friend introduced me this site. she's the only true friend ...

    Feb 7, 2008


i exist in a constant state of confusion so its ok
— veeren