User avatar

casey_kent

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay people and Adoption

    Even though I'm a Christian, I think that it's alright for gay people to adopt. I mean they want to raise children that's totally fine. Every child deserves to have ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pledging Allegiance In the U.K

    I don't agree with the allegiance to the Queen. Maybe the people can pledge allegiance to their country but not the Queen. I mean that is like an insult. I ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    why are round pizzas put in square boxes?

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Magic Spells

    this is a spell for reincarnation. Per lunam et mare. Redi e aquae sublatus sunt. Just for fun. I love Latin!

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Excuses

    Teacher: Why are you late? Do you want me to send you to the Principal's office again? Student: No Ma'am. I was late for class because I was fighting with ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    met God who told me that I was in the wrong place, that's why....

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Under age drinking

    Underage drinking is illegal here. But when someone older than you bought the drink and you took a sip, it's not considered illegal anymore. Especially if nobody saw you. Uhm ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Scripts Re: FREAKY SPAGHETTI

    This is hilarious!! :))

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Love is Kind?

    This is freakin' awesome!! I loved it! If i were you teacher and you did this for a project, I'd give you a AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++. You should make this a TV ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

    Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Peace or Freedom?

    well my whole point is that you shouldn't get mad at the person who said the thing that you're not agreeing with. But I feel like that you are not ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Catholics vs. Protestants

    I am born to a family with two religions. And it happens to be Catholic and Protestant. My father's side is Protestant and mother's side is Catholic. I am baptized ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Guitar at Midnight

    It was nice. I liked it. I wish I had some guy to do all those for me:)

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: How could you?

    It's was interesting but I think that it was little too figurative. Maybe you can add a few more lines so that the people would know what really happened. It ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cold love

    You HAVE to put this in stanzas or something. If you don't, it's like a big boring chunk of words and people won't like it. I can feel the pain ...

    Mar 19, 2008


Life is about losing everything.
— Isabel Allende