User avatar

casey_kent

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Old is Too Old?

    In dating, as long as you are mature enough to have a relationship, then it's alright. As for the age gap, for me it doesn't matter much. If you really ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I think

    Nice message. A lot of strong feelings and emotions. I like this. It's really nice. :))

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Getting Over

    Short but really strong. It was nice. I liked it a lot! Good job :D

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love is a Cliche

    The poem is very strong. There is a lot of meaning and emotion in it. Keep it up.

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Zeitgeist Chapter 1-7 :)

    Hey next chapter please cuz. Get a good agent to publish this thang, ayt? Love it. Now post the next chapters.

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!

    Hilarious. I found some in the internet but it's crazy laws in the US. It's more hilarious than this. Check out this site You'll fall from your chair when you ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: This is the child...

    your poem has a nice message. But I think your over used the phrase 'This is the child'. Maybe you can change it. Make the whole poem, not boring but ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo, mah name's Ethan. Nice to be here.

    oh hi Ethan. I love your name. Wanna be friends?

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ask and you shall know! *snickers*

    pepperoni or plain cheese pizza? what country do you live in? what's you ethnicity?

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Evolution of a Writer (Sureal's History of Writing)

    cool life dude. LOL:)

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: ♥ Art Boy

    Again.. I loved it so much. I cant stop reading it over and over again!! ♥♥♥

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Zeitgeist Chapter 1-7 :)

    I loved it. Post more chapters, dear. Like now. Uhm it may need some punctuation work though. And uhm some lines to indicate where the lines are supposed to be. ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?

    I don't think that spanking children is an abuse. I mean child abuse is when the parent is using force while hitting the child that would injure him. Spank is ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Secondhand Smoke

    People have the right on whatever they want to do to their body but when other people are getting affected already maybe they should think about their acts.

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Communism, for better or for worse?

    Personally, I think that communism is for worse. Because those communist countries don't really turn out as a good country. And those communists who rally in front of places where ...

    Mar 21, 2008


while she was studying the ways of pasta he was studying the ways of the sword
— soundofmind