User avatar

casey_kent

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Woman President

    I have no problems with having a woman president. I mean it depends on the person if he/she would do the right thing anyway, not on the gender.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    It can be inate but it can also be psychological. I watched something on TV and it's about this guy, he is homosexual. His dad is a general. And his ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Life

    AAWW. I enjoyed this poem. Beautiful but sad. I Like it. A star for you!

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Anniversary

    It was an awesome poem. But I wanted to know who is the one narrating? Wife or husband?

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: For Us

    Wow. I liked your poem. It was nice and touching. Nice job. Post more poems. Don't be shy!

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: ...Memories...

    I liked it. Although you are making it figurative poetry, you know what I mean. Put the words into nice stanzas. Don't make them like what you did. Keep it ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: "oh love."

    I liked the message. It was good. But I don't think you consider this as a poem. Maybe you can make this longer and post it in the Romantic Fiction ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: When One Loves a Musician

    AAAAWWWWWWWWW. A very cute poem. o loved it! I can feel the emotions. And a very nice message. Really cute!!

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: He love's her

    I liked it really. But you gotta edit some errors though. And the title should be, HE LOVES HER. not HE LOVE'S HER. The message of the poem is good.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Him

    I really liked this thing. It was very heart-aching. I can feel her pain. Although, I wouldn't consider this as a poem. This isn't actually a poem. Maybe you can ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Small Life, Empty Space

    It was a little difficult to understand but when I read it again I kind of understood the meaning of the whole poem. It is very interesting. Keep writing!!

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome to YWS Cory and Iluvialover!! This site is great! I hope you enjoy!

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Hitler go to Hell?

    It depends on Hitler. I mean it is true that before you die and you truly repent your sins, God will forgive you. But that is not the question, did ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: For Matty [Edited 3/21/08]

    I liked this a lot. It's really nice and I can feel the emotions of the characters especially the girl. I'm looking forward to read more of this.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    I tried to look for another rootbeer...

    Mar 23, 2008


With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.
— Rick Riordan, The Heroes of Olympus