User avatar

casey_kent

  • Official Polls Re: What don't you like about YWS?

    not much. but I don't like certain mean members though. Don't wanna mention them.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: At What Age Did You Begin Reading?

    I started reading when I was four. My dad taught me and my teacher.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Who Would Win In A Fight?

    HMM.... it's hard to predict.. LOL

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Which is mightier?

    It's the pen. No doubt.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    ROCK/POP. COZ I ROCK TOO. LOL. *trying to be funny*

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What Does YWS Really Stand For?

    YOU WILL SUFFER!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! MWAHAHAHAHAHA

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Goodnight...

    moonlight...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Soda or Juice?

    SSSSSSSOOOODDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAA! MMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKKK! WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR! CCCCCCCCOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    I write because it helps me express myself; it's fun; i get to play with words and characters.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    WELCOME EVERYONE!! EVERYBODY HERE IS VERY FRIENDLY! DO NOT BE SHY! FEEL FREE TO PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS! ANYWAY, ENJOY YWS!! HAAAAAVVVVEEEEE AAAA NIIIIICCCCEEE DAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mcdonalds Vs. Obese People

    It's the people's fault if they get obese. I mean why sue McDonald's? Because you ate there? Maybe it's time not to eat there if you think that it will ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Cats or Dogs

    Dogs. I love them. I'm allergic to cats. eww. They make me itch and they link their whole body. Just disgusting! Dogs all the way, I like penguins though :)

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stereo types: more or less true?

    More or less no. But stereotypes can be true sometimes. Paris Hilton is dumb. Don't we all agree?

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    Rap isn't music. I think it's trashy and ugly and you can even understand the words. Sorry, I just don't like it.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ford or Chevy?

    I prefer Chevy. Though Ford trucks are kinda good too. :D

    Mar 24, 2008


What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare