User avatar

casey_kent

  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Collide - Dishwalla So nice. :)

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    5/10. It's pretty weird. No offense.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: American Idol

    AAAAAAAAAAHHHH! I LOVE DAVID ARCHULETA! HE IS SOOOOO CUTE!! AND BROOKE WHITE! SHE'S LIKE ALANIS MORSETTE!

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands Ending With -ay

    Jars of Clay...whoohooo!! i love 'em! *Gracious God my heart renew.....* Howie Day... I love 'em too.. *even the best fall down sometimes, even the stars refuse to shine, out ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Would you rather be deaf, blind, or mute?

    I'd rather be blind and mute. Blind, so that I wouldn't be able to judge people on how they look, I would see the real someone inside of them. Mute, ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    U- Usher

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sunshine Boy

    Pretty good.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Despair

    First of all, change your title it's 'Despair' dear not 'Dispair'. It has a catchy beat, for a cheer.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: love

    This is nice. Make it a song. Just joking.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    Bookstores. Libraries are so far away from my house. Bookstores are at walking distance. :)

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Which Planet Would You Travel To?

    I wanna go to Jupiter. LOL

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Zeitgeist Chapter 1-7 :)

    where are the next chapters? you told me that you would post it. where is it? *motions to go to your house* I'll go there today if you won't post ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I Saw You Last Night

    Good poem. Really emotional.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Who Is Fred?

    He is the Global Village idiot. lol. That's what he told me.

    Mar 24, 2008


You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus