User avatar

casey_kent

  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, myself and I...

    Oh-kay. Where do I start? You all know me as casey_kent. It's my alias on the internet. But that's not my real name. I won't mention my first name here ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Camille!

    Cool. Hi Camille. Is that a tattoo on your chest?

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Nyaa~

    Hi Miya. Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey:)

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Who wouldn't want to know about BBB?

    Hi Jared. I think you know me. LOL.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: 10 Things You Might or Might Not Know About Gahks

    cool. Nice to meet you!

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: About me.

    Nice to meet you.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh Em Gee Me?

    love the avvie! I love cheesecakes!

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Time Is...

    BEACH!!! lol. but if i'm not goin to the beach, it's total boooooooorrreeeeeeeeeddddooooooomm!!

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Halloween is ...

    FUN! weeee! Candies! Lots of candies!

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Legalize Pot?

    No. It should not be legalized. Any addictive drugs should be illegal. Especially the ones that make you high and you don't know what you are doing anymore. This will ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Easter!

    Aw Happy Easter!

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Cartoon Disaster!!!

    1. Mr. Bean 2. Power Puff Girls 3. Kids Next Door 4. Madeline I'll post more if I remember them all.

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Standardized Tests

    Standardized tests are ridiculous. I don't agree with them.

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: painful break up

    Wow. This is a really strong poem. I can feel your anger. I hope you're okay.

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome to YWS, nat! Enjoy the site!

    Mar 26, 2008


Your presence can give happiness. I hope you remember that.
— Jin, BTS