User avatar

casey_kent

  • Welcome Mat Re: hello

    Hi there Anthony! Welcome to YWS! It seems that you didn't detail out some stuff about yourself, but anyway. First, please read the rules and the FAQ. It will help ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie!

    A fellow Filipino!! Hello there! I'm Casey, I'm a Filipino too!! I'm so glad that another fellow Filipino joined the site!! Welcome to YWS! Okay, before anything else, I've got ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New!

    Hi there Sunny! Welcome to YWS! You like to read? Me too. What mostly do you like to read? Before we get lost into our conversation, I've got a few ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Yay, another Jonas Brothers fan and Hannah Montana hater! Woot! Welcome to YWS! I'd be glad to help you out with anything on the site. But before anything else, I've ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie :D

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! First, please read the rules and the FAQ. This will help you out a lot. We ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyhey!

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! First, please read the rules and the FAQ. This will help you out a lot. We ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: new kid on the block

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Before anything else, I got some things for you. First, please read the rules and the FAQ. This will help you out a lot. We ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone! XD

    Hey there Jasmine! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! First, please read the rules and the FAQ. This will help you out a lot. ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Before anything else, please read the rules and the FAQ. This will help you out a lot. We have a rule which indicates that you ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! First, please read the rules and the FAQ. This will help you out a lot. We ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New new new

    Hi there Chelsea! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! First, please read the rules and the FAQ. This will help you out a lot. ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Before anything else, I've got a few things for you to do. First, please read the rules and the FAQ. This will surely help you ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi there! Welcome to the very AWESOME Young Writers Society!! Before lurking into the AWESOMENESS, there are a few things that I want you to do. First, please read the ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just like that new car smell... without the car =D

    Hi there! Welcome to the very AWESOME Young Writers Society!! Before anything else, there are some things that I want you to do. First, please read the rules and the ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New and SHY!

    Hi there! Welcome to the very AWESOME Young Writers Society!! Before lurking into the AWESOMENESS, there are a few things that I want you to do. First, please read the ...

    Sep 1, 2008


All the turtles are related.
— Jack Hanna