User avatar

casey_kent

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello sodapop and soyesterday91! Welcome to YWS! This is a really GREAT site! I hope you enjoy!!

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Mmm Yummy. How food does bring about...

    I liked this. It was really cute. I love cookies too!!

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Saint Is Not A Poet

    I loved it. It made me laugh. It's really funny and cute. I've been waiting for someone to post a poem like this! :D

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Way it Used to Be (two voices, one soul)

    I liked this poem. A lot of emotion to it. I am not bothered my the cliche-ish of this. Keep it up!

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Despair

    Wow. I'm glad you changed the title already. Good job! If you need any help, just PM me!

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: She's So Perfect

    I liked it! Post the next chapters soon!

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi Joe! Welcome to YWS. Enjoy this really great site!

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: unusual animal thread

    An Asian Hairy Jellyfish :)) LOL

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: alone

    Maybe if you put this in stanzas it would be a poem. It's nice but use capital letters and correct punctuation marks.

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Who Do you want to be?

    I liked it. IT has a nice message. But maybe you can come up with a better title to it so that people will be convinced to take a look ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    That is me on the leftmost part. This pic was taken in school. It was my birthday and we had a cake fight. The teachers saw us right after the ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    oh-kay.. That is me on the left side, the one who's holding the guitar.

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Panic! At The Disco

    Me! I like them! *sings* Now I'm off consenting age.... lol

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    if practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, then why bother practice?

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Other Re: A Conversation

    This was hilarious. I can't stop laughing. I'm falling off my chair! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

    Mar 27, 2008


Do. Or do not. There is no try.
— Yoda