-
Re: crow
I can't quite understand it. I don't know if I consider this a poem at all. I didn't like it. It seemed a little too boring for me. The second ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: 1st poem review (I really don't know how to do reviews so..)
Cool. I liked it. This would most likely to fit into a song.
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: My Friend
Thanks! I'll try to edit this soon!
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Legalize Pot?
Do you have a problem with people abusing their own body? True, they're ruining their body, but it is their body and not yours. It is true that you have ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: BSL is it right?
I think not. Just because they're big and scary it doesn't mean we ban them. The owners of the dogs are supposed to be careful so that attacks are prevented. ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
I agree with you. Although I'm still against it.
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
HI Danielle. Welcome to YWS! This is a really cool site. Everyone is really nice here! I'm Casey.
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?
I don't really care. It can vary depending what they call it in your country. In my country you call it, SOFT DRINKS. No questions asked. lol
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?
Uh, for me I think boys must be circumcised. In my place, if a guy is not circumcised and he is already old(older than 18), you are considered unclean. It ...
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: My Friend
Help me fix this poem. It is kinda ugly in my interpretation but every word in this poem came from my heart. My Friend He is kind, caring, and loving ...
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: English Skies
I loved this poem! I love James! lol. I love British boys and their accent!! The poem was sweet yet sad in the end but I loved it! A good ...
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: For You...
I liked it. It was sweet and sad.
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: Tiny Hands, Tiny Feet
OMG! This poem was so beautiful! This poem made me cry. It reminded me of my brother who died. He died 2 days after his birth. My mom got to ...
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: God Knew
I loved the poem! It made me tear up.
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: Last letter
Apple Pie!
Mar 30, 2008
