User avatar

casey_kent

  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would get my swimsuit and have the best tan ever! -------------------------------------- What would you do if you found out that your boyfriend just dumped you for another guy?

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Jen and my dad's an ass.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Once in a far, far, far, faaaaaaaaaaar awaaaaaaaay land there lived a cute, annoying, humble, stupid, meek little girl. She lived with her really, really, really fat mother and her ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Can't you save a little amount of money for the computer every time you get your salary?

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    ....had little white spots on it. That's why he...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My heart is yours

    I loved it. I love the way you used figurative language in it. Although I found some errors that need some fixing.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Searching

    Oh. I totally understand why your poem is like this. People, this is a concrete poem. Look it up if you don't know what I mean. But HelpSOS, I can't ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Midterms

    I loved this poem. I totally agree with the message. I am the queen of crammer by the way. :D

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Blinded

    I loved your poem. It has a really great message. I agree with it. Send this to the White House! lol. kidding. Good job, dear!

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My Lil' Seed

    I loved it. This is a very good example of interesting poetry. lol. I loved the rhythm, rhyming and great imagery as mizz-iceberg said!

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: He's So Gorgeous

    It's a very cute poem. I liked it. I almost fell in love with that guy. Who is he anyway? I wanna meet him!

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Best Friends...I think.

    It's funny. Definitely bestest of friends, dear! Keep it up!

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A Magpie Rhyme

    I liked it. It was interesting and nice. Though it is kinda long that can make it boring. But nice job!

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: What happened?

    I loved this. I agree with aestar. You should send this to the White House. It's touching and very interesting.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Reflection of the Sky

    I liked this piece. Although I didn't get the ending part. Uhm it's a little short. Maybe you can make this longer so that it would be very interesting!

    Mar 31, 2008


Thomas Edison's last words were "It's very beautiful over there.” I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.
— John Green, Looking for Alaska