User avatar

casey_kent

  • Welcome Mat Re: Im new here too!!!

    HI! Welcome to YWS, Ambercoultis! Cool name by the way! They already gave you the important stuff. Feel free to PM is you have any questions about the site! Don't ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey I'm new here :)

    Hello Rebecca! Welcome to YWS! This is a very enjoyable site! Have lots of fun! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! ~Casey

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everybody!

    Hello Nat. We're already friends but I want to say HI!

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Hello Alex! Welcome to YWS! This is a really cool site. There's lots of people your age here! Haaaaaaaavvvvve fuuuuuuuuun! If you have any questions, just PM me! ~Casey

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, Here to introduce myself!!!

    Hi Randi! Welcome to YWS! This is a really cool site ya know! I hope you enjoy! PM me if you have any questions! ~Casey

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone!!

    Well, Hi! Welcome to YWS! Feel Free to PM me if you have any questions. ~Casey

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Serpent(warning this may hurt......)

    I liked it. I like the way you used figurative language. I can feel the emotion of the poem. Very good!

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Frozen In Time

    It's nice. I think I saw the meaning. The circle in the middle was supposed to be the thing that is frozen and the words are the time or it's ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Do not Enter

    I loved it. I agree with you. I don't like people invading my own privacy. The rhyming was really good and it flowed well. Keep it up!

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My world

    I loved your poem. I like poems like these. Your poem flowed real well. The rhyming was awesome. It totally fits.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Mother Nature's Son

    I liked this poem. I like the concept and the idea of it too.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Underappreciated

    Hmm, nail cutters? Well, I liked your poem. It was clever. I agree that they are not appreciated but they are well-needed. So sad. Welcome to YWS!

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Damian. -------- My character is a male, 15-17 years old, has chestnut-brown hair, sparkling blue eyes, about 6 foot in height, plays soccer, a heartthrob, really hot, nicely built body, ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Uh a scary man from the middle east. ================== casey_kent

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A Greek god who is wearing a tunic. ---------------------- Jennifer Williams

    Mar 31, 2008


We're just all nosy little busybodies.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi