-
Re: Hi, call me Lunah.
Hello! Welcome to YWS!
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Prostitutes; Victims or Criminals?
I think that they are victims. Because some just do this to make money for their family. And there are some prostitutes who are abused so that they would become ...
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: insomnia
oooh. Insomnia. My grandma has that sickness.
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Make this Last Forever (Hallelujah Sequel)
I liked it. It's very nice.
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Dreamed of Hell
Good poem. It was nice!
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Just Friends
This poem is a thing I made for Reading class. Lesson topic: Metaphor and Simile. Just Friends I'm just a friend, At least that's what you say. But to me ...
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Do you approve on interracial dating?
It doesn't really matter to me.
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: TV talent shows: Good or Bad?
They're okay. I can admit that I watch them, when I'm bored.
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Sex Before Marriage
I mean like sex without love, that is so wrong.
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Sex Before Marriage
Sex before marriage. Hmm. I don't know. Sex is a big thing. People shouldn't abuse this. Maybe it's okay if you really love the person. But if it's just for ...
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: funny words
Schnitzel. This word is weird.
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: What Broswer Is The Best?
Firefox. I've used it my whole life and we're partners forever. lol
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?
I tend to write in the second person's perspective. I have no idea why.
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: What do you use when writing?
Hmm. If I'm doing a draft story/poem/writing, I use a pen and a paper. Then I would edit it and type it on the computer.
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Slight Changes to Default Template, March 2008
It was okay. But the icons on top are blurry:(
Apr 1, 2008
