User avatar

casey_kent

  • Randomosity Re: Baker's Dozen

    the best food in the world: 1. Ice Cream 2. Pizza 3. Biscuits and gravy 4: Strawberries! 5. Chocolate 6. Thanksgiving Turkey 7. Strawberry cheese cake 8. Kraft mac and ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: AMAZING video footage

    Aww. I love penguins. They rock!

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: American Idol

    I also love David Cook. Man, he rocks.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: favorite music

    I love rock/alternative and light pop. I like contemporary Christian too. My fave bands/artists and some of their songs that I love: Lifehouse- You and Me Storm Everything Hanging by ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, myself and I...

    yup.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Clouds Above Me Don't Realize It's Spring

    Hmm. It's summer here! weeeeeee! We have two seasons. And it never snowed here.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Nate's a fool!

    Not all had their names red. I think only 90% of the members are red.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fallacies

    Thanks Snoink. This was my homework! lol

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    So really marriage doesn't mean that the parents are really going to go on loving each other forever. Sometimes things just don't work out. Uhm. Definition check please. Why would ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    My parents aren't together, and they haven't been since I was two. I love the fact that they aren't together because they would be miserable if they were. My parents ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Forgot to Say Hello

    Hello there! Welcome to YWS! This is a really great site and I know you would enjoy. Don't be shy in posting stuff! And good luck! Feel free to PM ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um, I believeI haven't introduced myself

    Hello Jake! Welcome to YWS! This is a really great site and you would really enjoy! Just don't eat me because if you don't, I might be able to give ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, friends!

    Hello Morgan! Welcome to YWS! You would enjoy here 'coz this is a really great site! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. ~Casey

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! This is a really cool site filled with really cool writers so you'll fit in! Enjoy the site! Feel free to PM if you have any ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • General Articles Re: women

    I loved it! Well done. You go girl!

    Apr 1, 2008


Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
— Thomas Edison