User avatar

casey_kent

  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    ...rub it on his tongue for 5 weeks. He....

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: *Ability Academy* [UPDATE: CHAPTER 2 UP!]

    okay. First off, I liked it. (Well I like everything you write, or draw) lol. Chups, this is so nice. Any intentions in continuing? Anyway. Down with the critique. It's ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: When you feel.

    It's short and simple. It's nice.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Em Doesn't Like Poetry

    I liked this. It's funny :) It made me laugh.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Muse

    I really liked this. The first stanza was really great!

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: In My Dreams

    I loved it! I loved the way you used imagery and figurative language. Great Job!

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Steal!

    I liked it. They rhyming was cute and I think that it really fits in the poem.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: But You Can't See In

    I read poems to be enlightened. I read them to see what might other people feel. ---------- I liked your poem. I like the way you interpreted it in words. ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    Kryptonite

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Opposites

    Africa

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    soccer

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    I dont even know what a Klondike is. Why do we say 'head over heels' when we're in love? Isn't our head always over our heels everyday?

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    Columbus

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, nobody listened to Sheriff Ginge.

    Apr 2, 2008


No one is perfect; not even your reflection.
— Chalkboard Words