User avatar

casey_kent

  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    get more of it and rub them on his tongue for 10 more weeks. So....

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello There

    Yup! Hello Ash! Welcome to YWS! This is a really AWESOME site, filled with really AWESOME people! I can see we are the same age! Isn't that cool? Let's be ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Night With My Lover

    It might be a short poem but it flowed really well! Good job! The rhyming was very natural. Why don't you make it longer?

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Family

    I liked the message of the poem. It is very nice. But I thing the rhyming doesn't really go with the poem. Advice: Don't push the rhyming in your poems. ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Hello Morivou! Welcome to YWS! This is a really AWESOME site filled with really AWESOME people! I can write lyrics, no actually, more like poems that can turn to lyrics(I ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys.

    Hello Mortality! I'm Casey! Welcome to YWS! This is a really AWESOME site! Feel free to PM(Private Message) me if you have any questions about the site! Go, enjoy and ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello fellow denizens of the universe

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! Enjoy! Have an AWESOME time! Fell free to PM me if you have any questions about the site! ~Casey

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hello Felicity_92! Welcome to the AWESOME YWS! This is a really AWESOME site, as I have told you! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aloha!

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! This is a really AWESOME site, filled with really AWESOME and friendly people! It is nice to meet you! I am casey_kent. You can call me ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: photography!

    Wow. These are very nice! Cooooooool!

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Control/Banning

    I agree with idle muse. It should be very, very, very tightly controlled.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Points Turned Off For Storybooks & Debate Group (Updated

    Yay! Thanks Nate!

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YOU.youngwriterssociety.com

    This is so cool! Thanks Nate!

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'ello 'ello!

    Hello Rose! Welcome to the very awesome YWS! This is an AWESOME site as I have told you! So go and have an AWESOME time too. (wow, that rhymed. Well, ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meow. I'm Lexii.

    Hello Lexii! Welcome to YWS! This is a great site! I hope you enjoy! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions! ~casey

    Apr 3, 2008


Have you met a cow or another large animal?
— Liminality