User avatar

casey_kent

  • Welcome Mat Re: hiii, i have no idea what i'm doing :D

    Hello Heather! Welcome to YWS. If you're having a hard time, feel free to PM(Private Message) me. Ask questions/concerns. Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it. ENJOY! ~Casey

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: If Only (Updated!)

    This is something that I started writing a couple of months ago and I think this is the thing that I want to be my first novel. The title is ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Who will be remembered?

    It's Jesus for me. I'll let my children/grandchildren/great-grandchildren/great-great-grandchildren/and so on know Him. Just like how my parents did.

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Aedomir, wow Paris. You are rich. I can't even afford to buy a new cellphone. It's my dream to go there someday, in Paris I mean. :D

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Exactly, like you wouldn't take a gun to your new born because it's a living breathing human being, but when it's just a bunch of cells, it's different because it's ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    I have a lot of fave quotes. I even bought a book entitled: 14,000 Quips and Quotes for Writers and Speakers by E.C. Mckenzie. It is so cool. I just ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from another newbie!

    Hello there! Welcome to YWS! This is a really AWESOME site, filled with AWESOME people! I love poetry. Anyway, if you have any questions/concerns about the site, feel free to ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The one and only mizz-iceberg

    Hi mizz! Wow. 9th grade at the age of 14? Cool. Well, there is no acceleration in my country :( Anyway, I've been talking my parents to migrate to Canada. ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: About XxxDo.

    Oooh. Me too. I write instead of caring about school. One time in school, I started writing and all of a sudden the bell rang already. I have no clue ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Genevieve

    Hi Gwen! I'm 13 too. I definitely feel the changes in everything. Not all blonds are stupid.(Please exclude Paris Hilton) You are intelligent. Even more intelligent than me.(I have dark ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but then social places where people interact are gone. I wish my aunt turns from snobby to cheery.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    slugger

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Now Uses Digital Camera Reflective (DRC) Technology

    Hey! I turned into a monkey. :( lol. It was cute though, Nate!

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Uhh. A girl who works for the FBI. A very god detective. Always solve the crimes. ----------------- Nate Woods

    Apr 4, 2008


I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr