User avatar

casey_kent

  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures of Victoria

    this is really nice!

    Apr 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Little Superman

    Dedicated to my wonderful little cousin who puts the smile on my face. You know I love you, buddy He is very active as any little boy can be. He ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Finally Home-prelude

    Uh it was rather short. But I liked it. Maybe you can make it longer by telling what happened and why you think that you are home.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Lucky Friend

    There are a lot or grammatical errors that you should correct. Anyway, it was nice. I liked it. Happy Birthday trick!

    Apr 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Smile, a Blonde, and a Homecoming Dance

    Awwwwwww. ADAM!! It's so sweet, cute, nice and at the same time sad. Is this a real life story of yours? If it is, you should tell her. She would ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Oh Baby, How could you?

    Uhh, this is uhh, interesting. It's a bit graphic but it's okay since you rated it anyway. I was nice. Emotions are very strong which is good.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: bound to you

    I liked it. It was short yet you were able to say what you really feel. Very nice!

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alone

    It's an interesting poem. Lots of emotion. I like the way you used figurative language. Good Job!

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ is disgusting because of the cat < hates cats, loves chocolates and Chace Crawford V is bored and unhappy

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What is your favorite food?

    What's your fave food? Why? What's your fave fast food? What's your fave restaurant? Anything about food is discussed here!

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What bands/artists are your favorite?

    So, what bands/artists are your favorites? Why? What makes them good for you? What songs from them do you like? All about them are discussed here.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What should I have for supper next week?

    Uh KFC!! Then have dessert in Dairy Queen. Then have pizza for midnight snack. Cereal the following morning. Subway for lunch. Taco's for snacks in the afternoon. McDonald's for dinner. ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: justheather.

    Hi Heather! I'm Casey. We have a lot in common. I'm pretty lucky too coz my parents are still married. I'm a Christian too and I love God. I will ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Doctor Is In!

    cool pics braden. I love your fender guitar too. lol. see ya around!

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello fellows.

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! Cool! Family! Tis a lovely site if ever Cade told you. So, go enjoy and have an AWESOME time! ~Casey

    Apr 7, 2008


Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
— Martin Luther King Jr.