-
Re: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In ten years I'd be.. 23. O.o Eww. Old. I'd probably out of college at that time, or not if I decide to be a lawyer or a doctor. (I ...
Oct 3, 2008 -
Re: What are you currently reading?
I'm reading Merchant of Venice by Shakespeare. I wanted to read A Midsummer Night's Dream, but I couldn't find a copy, as well as Wuthering Heights.
Oct 3, 2008 -
Re: hola :)
Hi there! Welcome to YWS! You're a little bit lost huh? Okay, so that you won't get lost, try reading the rules, it's up there on the top right corner ...
Oct 3, 2008 -
Re: Hey!
Hi there! Welcome to YWS! I hope you have a really AWESOME time here! Before anything else, I've got some things for you. First, please don't forget to read the ...
Oct 1, 2008 -
Re: School
I have lots but, here's 2 that happened at the same grade. Possibly the most embarrassing. It was way back when I was in fifth grade. My friends and I ...
Sep 30, 2008 -
Re: Favorite Food
1. My mom's beef casserole. YUM! 2. My grandma's meat loaf 3. Kani Salad 4. Caesar Salad 5. Oreo or blueberry cheese cake. Ahh! HEAVEN!
Sep 30, 2008 -
Re: Greetings and Salutations!
A Smiley addict huh? Cute.. Who doesn't have a blond alter ego. Even I do. Anyway, welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy your time here! Before anything else though, ...
Sep 30, 2008 -
Re: Hi!
Welcome to YWS! Don't forget to read the rules and the FAQ! We have a rule that says you have to make 2 reviews first before posting anything else and ...
Sep 26, 2008 -
Re: New here....
Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Heather pretty much explained what we do around here so, let me tell you the things that newbies should do before anything else. First, don't ...
Sep 24, 2008 -
Re: Yet Another Hello
Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Before anything else don't forget to check out the rules and the FAQ! You like the rain too? Kewl, so do I. It always rains ...
Sep 23, 2008 -
Re: The dreaded introducton section...
Hi there Kelsey! Welcome to YWS! I know how you feel having a guy's name, because I, myself have a guy's name. I'm Casey by the way. So, I've got ...
Sep 21, 2008 -
Re: Why hello thar!
Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Well, you've mentioned that you want to know the do's and don'ts in the site. You can find it here in the Rules , and ...
Sep 20, 2008 -
Re: :] heyyyy.
Hi there Carlee! Welcome to YWS! Wow, we have so much in common! Especially the Christian part! It's nice to meet another fellow Christian in the site! Anyway, before anything ...
Sep 19, 2008 -
Re: hi
Hi there George! Welcome to YWS! It's seems that you have not put anything about yourself. But anyway, before anything else, I've got some reminders for you. First, please read ...
Sep 19, 2008 -
Re: I'm new!!
Hi there. Welcome to YWS! If you need help with absolutely anything, feel free to PM me anytime you want! I'd be glad to help you out. Okay. You didn't ...
Sep 15, 2008
