User avatar

casey_kent

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello Brooke, Lexie and writeraddict! Welcome to YWS! This is an AWESOME site! And surely you guys would enjoy! If you have any questions/concerns about the site, feel free to ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Food

    I loved this. I love the way you wrote it! Good job, Dreamer or Selene as PA calls you!

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Loveliest Spice

    Hey there. I have a poem with the same topic like this too. Search, My Friend. Nice poem.

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm just another newbie :)

    Hi! I'm Casey! Welcome to the AWESOME YWS! This is an AWESOME site filled with really AWESOME things, like the debate group. Just make sure to read the rules before ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Hello there! I'm Casey! Welcome to YWS! This is a really AWESOME site and guess what, you can post your fanfiction here on the fanfiction section! Yay! Don't forget to ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :)

    Hi there! Welcome back to YWS! This is an AWESOME site so surely you would enjoy! If you have any questions/concerns about the site, feel free to PM(private message) me! ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: new poetry writer

    Hello there! Welcome to YWS! This is a really AWESOME site! I don't care if you don't know how to spell. I'll teach you. What matters is your poems :D ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: .

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! This is a really [s]cool[/s] AWESOME site! And surely you will enjoy I love New York. Tell me more about your place. Anyway, feel free ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Reckoning Revised- part 1 'the happy couple'

    Warning: This is a Smallville fanfic, but written in script type. Many might not know the story but it's worth to read. Clana-centric, again it's Clana-centric. You may want to ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im a newbie!

    Hi Dotz! Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey. I talk a lot too, so we have something in common. XD This is a really [s]cool[/s] AWESOME site! Surely you will enjoy. ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sitting

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! This isn't a cool site, it's an AWESOME site! So, I hope you get better from your headache and enjoy! Have an AWESOME time! I'm Casey ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Music Downloads

    I do but only sometimes. I prefer buying cd's of my own because it's somehow my collection. I think that it is illegal because it is unfair for the people ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all.

    Hi David! Welcome to YWS! Nice to meet you! This is a really AWESOME site filled with really AWESOME people(like me). Just joking. Anyway, feel free to PM(Private Message) me ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, There!

    Hi Sythe! Welcome to YWS. Yup, you are right this place is HUGE but it is also very AWESOME!! And surely you will enjoy! Anyway, feel free to PM(Private Message) ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunrise at the BeachI

    Wow. It's like not-real because of it's beauty.

    Apr 7, 2008


I hope I’m poetic and interesting and insightful and inspiring and fun and entertaining and all of those wonderful, beautiful things
— creeperfeverdreams