User avatar

casey_kent

  • Welcome Mat Re: extremely unknown

    Hey lone-flower! I'm Casey! And I'm only 13, but I am more mature than the people my age. We're practically feeling the same way. So, Welcome to YWS! YWS is ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sitting on the bank of the River Styx

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey. YWS is an AWESOME site. So go and explore all of the AWESOME things in it! Feel free to PM me if you ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm one of those new ones..

    Hello there! I'm Casey. Welcome to YWS! There is something happening ya know, and it's AWESOME! So go check it out! Feel free to PM me if you have any ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Member & Writer

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! This is an AWESOME site so you would enjoy! Feel free to PM me if you have any quetions/concerns about the site! ~Casey the AWESOME

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm a newbie!

    Hi there Lucas! Welcome to YWS! This is an AWESOME site filled with lots of AWESOME things for you to do! Feel free to PM me if you have any ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Another Newbie? But of course!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! This is a really AWESOME site! i hope you'd enjoy. Don't forget to read the rules and FAQs before anything else. Enjoy and have an ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new

    Hey Lauren! Welcome to YWS! This is a really AWESOME site! I hope you enjoy. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions/concerns about the site. Enjoy and ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: sssssss...

    Hi Medusa! Welcome to YWS! This is a really [s]cool[/s] AWESOME site! And surely you will enjoy! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions/concerns about the site! ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello Audrey! Welcome to YWS! This is a really AWESOME site! And surely you will enjoy! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions/concerns about the site. Enjoy ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Our Last Kiss

    When I stare at it, I just see a big chunk of boring words. You have to put this in nice stanzas so people won't go and conclude that this ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Blue Moon

    This is the first poem I've ever written. The poem that made me realize that I like writing. Written when I was in 5th grade(I'm incoming 7th now) for Reading ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie! Newbilicious.

    Hi Sela! Welcome to YWS! I'm glad you joined the community because it's really AWESOME! *hoots*. Anyway, if you have any questions/concerns about the site, feel free to PM(private message) ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another newbie!

    Hiya! Welcome to YWS! This is a really AWESOME site and filled with a lot of AWESOME things you can explore. If you are having a hard time, read the ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya All =]

    Hi there! Welcome to the AWESOME YWS! Don't forget to read the rules before posting anything. If you have any questions/concerns about the site, feel free to PM(private message) me. ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet another newbie joins the site...

    Hello there! Welcome to YWS! This is a really [s]cool[/s] AWESOME site! I hope you enjoy. Don't let any sickness stop you from anything that you want to do. Writing ...

    Apr 12, 2008


ah yes my boiling cheetohs
— tatteredbones