User avatar

casey_kent

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, my name's Jamie!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will enjoy! Read the rules and FAQs before posting anything. Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyo.

    Hey Olive! Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey. YWS is an AWESOME site so enjoy every teeny-weeny piece of it. Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    The answer to the debate's title, it doesn't really matter. We live in different countries which makes us have different cultures. In your case Vernon, people in your place rarely ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Casey, one can flush an egg down the toilet. Egg = potential life. Thus making every single woman a murderer. Every single woman who experiences menstruation is not a murderer. ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiyaah x.x

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions/concerns about the site. ~Casey the AWESOME

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Tree -- Draft Two

    I liked it. I liked the figurative language in it. Good job dreamer.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: There's something about addictive iconics

    It was as good as the first one. Anger, aaaaahh. Feisty woman you are. lol. [s]Liked[/s] Loved it!

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Finding myself.

    The poem was..okay. To say at least. I didn't quite get some parts. I sat there on the edge of my bed Pondering to myself...I felt like I were dead. ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Secret.

    I liked it. I think that it was a good poem and just like a secret, you won't share it like immediately. The poem is hiding the secret itself. I ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do you believe/not believe in God?

    I'm a Christian. Like thunder_dude7, I was raised as one too but that's not the main reason why I believe in God. I don't care what any of you say ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everybody!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! This is an AWESOME site filled with AWESOME things. So go and explore. Before posting/doing anything, please read the rules and the FAQs to help ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'lo all

    Hi Christy! What's up? I'm Casey. Welcome to YWS! YWS is an AWESOME site filled with AWESOME things in it! Go and explore each one of them! If you have ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo

    Hey ZOE! Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey by the way. This site is AWESOME so go explore the AWESOME things in it. If you have any questions/concerns about the site, ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    One may flush a week old embryo down the toilet during a menstrual cycle, without even realizing it. Hey, I don't think this is possible. When you are pregnant, you ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Doble Cara

    lol. This is a very, uhmm, mad poem I can say. I can feel the emotion here and clearly it's anger. Anger of someone who's highly intellectual like [s]Jeremiah[/s] NOBODY. ...

    Apr 16, 2008


I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice.
— Roald Dahl