User avatar

casey_kent

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm afraid you guys will bite... Hi!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so surely you will enjoy. Don't forget to read the rules, FAQs before posting anything. The Information Desk is also really ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Belle! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so go and enjoy!! See ya around!! ~Casey the AWESOME

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Different Beliefs

    I am practicing Christianity. thunder_dude and commando588, I agree to what you said. :) God is perfect. :)

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Young writer newbie here <3!!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Wow, you're 13? Me too! YAY! Another one my age! YWS is an AWESOME site so go and do AWESOME things. lol Anyway, don't forget ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Writers' walk off anyone?! Just kidding, new here

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Wow, short stories huh? I suck at that. lol but i try to make one. Don't worry, you will succeed your struggles because I will ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allo

    Hey Anna! Welcome to YWS! This is an AWESOME site so you'll have lots of fun! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions/concerns about the site! See ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Little Brother.

    Aww. I liked it. It reminded me of my little cousin(the first part), I even wrote a piece for him, here's the link My Little Superman , and my brother. ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: She Hides Behind Her Smile

    I liked it. For me, it's almost like, A SONG. wow. You should put music to this. It's really nice. Good work! Keep writing!

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tears

    It's okay. Not exciting, not brilliant. It was okay. It's an 'emo' poem or as I say it 'I am wallowing in self-pity' poem, and I think poems like these ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: DEAR MUM

    It's powerful, intense, sad, heart-aching. I liked it. It's nice. Great job! Keep writing!

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The truth behind the smile.

    I liked it. I like the rhyming, it really went well. It speaks of me too. I try to hide what I feel as much as possible even though I ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    But I think Vernon's comment on America being a minority just because our ideas conflict with his was rather uneducated. That's what I thought the first time. *laughs*

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Exactly, saying life starts at conception is a personal opinion, it's not a proven fact. You have every right to believe that it does start are conception, but you can't ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Another poll for school

    English, Science and Math. Although my English teacher's a loser, I adore the subject. And my Science teacher who doesn't know how to speak straight english, I have loved the ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Interested in other people's suggestions for a good feature.

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS!! I'm Casey, and I'm a Filipino! lol. YAY! Another kababayan! lol This is an AWESOME site so go have fun and ENJOY! If you have ...

    Apr 20, 2008


Percy fell face-first into his pizza.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena