User avatar

casey_kent

  • Other Poetry Re: The reality check

    Welcome to YWS! I think this poem is pretty good. Although you have to cut up everything into stanzas so it won't look like a big chunk of boring words. ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Thirteen Ways of Looking at a Post-It Note

    I love it. It was creative and cute. I never really thought about what's in here. I love Post-it notes. I think they're really cool. Anyway, good job, great poem. ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Tickle-Me Elmos

    I liked it. It was kind of emotional that it may want people to cry. There's just something in it. Like a tinge of spark that makes it really interesting ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I hate your love

    I liked this. Very strong. Keep writing!

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Possession

    I liked this poem. Though it's a little scary.I dont want to to happen to me. Anyway, keep writing! ~Casey the AWESOME

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: These Doldrums

    I liked this. This reminded me of... *cries* Nooo, I thought about it again. I told myself not to. Okay, this poem is very strong and I like it's concept. ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bury Her Anyway

    Wow. I loved this poem. It's so... uhh... loss of words sorry. I'm a fan of yours already. You are so my favorite poet. lol. This poem is amazing, beautiful. ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hiya Josh! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site filled with lovely, AWESOME people! Yep, you got that right! Surely you will enjoy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    Oooh! I'm in! It's so cool inside.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi....i'm scared and confused

    Hi there! Do not be scared and never confused! Casey the AWESOME is here to help you!!! *superhero soundtrack plays* I'm Casey the AWESOME!! The great hero of newbies! lol. ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: *insert stereotypical newbie message here*

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Oooh, kiwi! Yum! lol. Anyway, feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site. Enjoy and have an AWESOME time! ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Shannon! Welcome to YWS! You know what, I'd like to become a journalist someday too. Anyway, good luck!

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Someday

    Someday “I don’t want to go!” The little boy screamed. “But sweetie, you have to go.” Jane Meyer told her 4-year-old son firmly. Instead of listening to his mother, little ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that Grimace(the mascot in McDonald's) is a big evil purple yam.

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Nice pic SIC! lol that rhymed. You look cute. :)

    Apr 24, 2008


It takes me deciding to write on YWS in the late hours...to realize how many members are most active while I'm unconscious
— RavenAkuma