-
Re: Pushing Daisies
LOL. I saw the trailer. Imma watching it. It's pretty funny XD!
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: Are ghosts real?
Nope. They're not real. There are evil spirits, angels. Ghosts do not exist because once a person dies and their souls ya know goes somewhere, they can never go back ...
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: Yo...
Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Tis a perfect site for you! AWESOME and all you do is write. lol. If you have any questions/concerns about the site, feel free to ...
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: Which is better and why?
We had this debate in Science Class. Since our fossil fuels are already running out and we have to do something about it, which do you think would be the ...
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: Hey everyone!
Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so there's a lot of AWESOME things to do. But before anything else, please read the rules and the FAQs to ...
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: Most Meaningful Quotes
"Cauliflower is nothing but a cabbage with a college education" -Mark Twain "You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her." "Cowards ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Hello, my name is...
Hello, I'm Nathaniel Brenner Wolverton or Nate for short and I'm secretly, falling real fast for my best friend. No, in fact, I already fell so deeply in love with ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
Can we just order many pizzas with different flavors of our liking so nobody would fight and be offended?
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: For you were and will always be
Awwww. I loved it. I'm sure your friend will love this. And she/he would cry. It's magical. Great job, great poem. Keep writing! Peace man, Casey the AWESOME
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: M&M's
I liked it. I love M&M's! Wee! I went to the salon yesterday and got my nails painted like M&M's. Red, blue, orange, green and yellow. Diff colors on my ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Hey maria! Hey Jamie! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site, filled will AWESOME people. So Jamie, you would meet a lot of teen authors here!(lol. including me!) Anyway, if ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: "Hello!" she shouted, emerging from the darkness
Hey Cassie! We have the same name! Yay! Only mine is in a different spelling. Welcome to YWS! This is an AWESOME site so you will enjoy! If you have ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: The Up
I liked it. It was short but cute. I have nothing more to say because the poem is satisfying. I'm satisfied with it! Good job, good poem. Keep writing! Peace ...
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: Simply As That
I love your poem. Dreams. Aaah. Good feeling. When people tell me to stop dreaming because I know it's impossible anyway, I ignore them and tell them that there's absolutely ...
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: The truth about celebrity.
Hey there! I liked your poem. What's inside is true. Very true in fact. I like people who writes the truth. And you are one of them. Yay! And you ...
Apr 26, 2008
