User avatar

casey_kent

  • Welcome Mat Re: hi peep

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! oooh. You got some family here! Well, tis an AWESOME site for everyone so you'll enjoy as much as your relatives did. Feel free to PM(private ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introductions

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey and it's very nice to meet you! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Pretty Much...

    Hi Jordan! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so go and enjoy it as much as you can! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    What are those anyway? Apples? Small limes? I give it a 5/10.. It's pretty weird I guess.

    May 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: ello ello ello!

    Hey there Cara! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site!! Enjoy ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm New

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey and I'm here to help you! YWS is an AWESOME so you will surely enjoy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ok just droped by for a min.

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so no need to be shy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site! Enjoy and ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: um hi

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site! Enjoy and ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Humor of Sanctum

    There's a guy I fought and he is.... 'Somebody's Grandfather' lunges at you with 'Stories that go nowhere' Wahaha..XD this is sooo hilarious!!!

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Legalize the Sale of Kidneys?

    No way, mehn. Legalized selling? That's just insane. I mean there is transplant, and it's a long, hard process. But selling? It's just, not nice to say nor hear. It's ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are ghosts real?

    So, you're taking word of tv rather than others. They obviously exist. Why would people make them up and the people who are ghost you're telling me they're all evil ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site no need to be worried about getting addicted! I think everyone is! As what Suzanne said, there's a crack here! lol. ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Monica! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so u will enjoy! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions/concerns about the site! Enjoy and have an ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but you already are married to him. I wish I could go to Europe.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Dead! - My Chemical Romance

    Apr 29, 2008


Facebook is that cockroach that you just can't kill
— Gravity