User avatar

casey_kent

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Addiction

    I can't quite decide.. I think maybe it's both.. For example, my addiction/obsession to chocolates.. It all started when my mother let me taste a fine kind of chocolate when ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I love him

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! You're from the Philippines? Wow. Me too.. Okay down with the critique.. Since mizz-iceberg broke it down, lemme just say, it's a bit confusing. The ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Hey there! I'm Casey! Welcome to YWS! You live in New York? Wow. I'd love to live there.. But you see, I can't. Well not now anyway. YWS an AWESOME ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, nice to meet you!

    Hello there! I'm Casey! Welcome to YWS! YWS an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy!! Anyway, feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey! YWS an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy!! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site!! ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey there demeter, fra and jaliyah! Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy!! Anyway, feel free to PM(private message) me if you have ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey! Tis an AWESOME site so you will enjoy.. Anyway, feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site!! ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, Myself, and I

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy!! Anyway, feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: *awkward silence* Hello...

    Heya Cassie! *gasps* we have the same name! pronounced the same too. With a short A rigght? lol. Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey! (pronounced with a short A) Tis an ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello.

    Hi there, Tess! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site!! Enjoy ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heya!

    Hi there Maya! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site!! Enjoy ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site!! Enjoy and ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will enjoy!! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site! Enjoy and have ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, My Name is...Newbie

    Hiya! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! What if I call you..Simp instead? it's a cool name... Anyway, feel free to PM(private message) me ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hiya there! Welcome to YWS! I play the guitar too and I love foreign languages.. Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy!! Feel free to PM(private message me ...

    May 4, 2008


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern