User avatar

casey_kent

  • Welcome Mat Re: hello

    Hey there Angie! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site! Enjoy ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Hmm mizz? Hazel eyes, Medium-length chestnut brown hair, average height, pale white skin scattered with freckles, lovely smile, skinny.

    May 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Dylan? Jason? Brandon? Jared? ______________________________ Warning: Casey Kent isn't my real name. Hobbies: Using the computer, reading, writing, watching tv, screaming about hot guys. Attitude: Str

    May 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ti amo~~~come on peeps!

    Paalam!

    May 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Because he's too preoccupied with his new girlfriend. ``````````````````````````````````````````` Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

    May 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Tiff, you didn't tell me that you are freaking gorgeous. Joking. Well, you are. I love the dimples on your cheekbones. I have dimples too but on the my right ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey Kayla! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy. Feel free to PM(private message) me if you any questions/concerns about the site. Enjoy and have ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone

    Hello there! Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site! ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey there space, Artemis and Will! Welcome to YWS! YWS is an AWESOME site, so you guys will surely enjoy. Don't forget to read the rules and the FAQs before ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible is a lie?

    No, it's not. I believe every word that is in there. And I don't need any proof why I should believe it because the book is the proof itself nor ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    WARNING! This topic might be depending on the beliefs/religion/culture/country. But anyway, for me, this is a big no-no. Because, I will do it when I get married, because I believe ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fat America

    It's not McDonald's fault nor Wendy's because they never told nobody to buy a Big Mac with large fries nor Baked Potatoes and frosties. It's the people who chose to ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Politics

    There is absolutely no problem with politics. It's the people who are into it with the problems. It's them who makes the problems. It's what makes people see politics as ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    I don't judge people. Correct, Jesus didn't judge people. DO you know why? Because he let them change. I don't like what your doing... thats not judging. Jesus didn't like ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    Did you know that some people fall out of love? Reality check. Life isn't perfect. Ship* happens. *don't question the ship. Life may not be perfect but we can prevent ...

    May 5, 2008


We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master.
— Ernest Hemingway