User avatar

casey_kent

  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Here I Come- Fergie

    May 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Cellphone

    May 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I love this poem.. I love the contradictions that you put in the poem.. This poem is amazing. Lovely. Great job! Keep writing! ~Casey

    May 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Stop and Stare- OneRepublic

    May 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, it rained that's why all the newspaper batons got wet...

    May 8, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Rate YWS

    I dont get this poll. *nosebleed* And what does Pat Buchanan have to do anything with this? Nate, seriously, what's up with you and Pat Buchanan? Do you have a ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey there everyone

    Hi! I welcomed you already but HI! See ya!

    May 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible is a lie?

    We can't be sure if it is all written by people of God either, we can't be sure that Saul ever did truly convert, he may have made the whole ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Boredom game :D

    No. I hate pickles. I am not wearing socks.

    May 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Fan-fiction Search

    ME!! *Raises right hand* Casey Kent

    May 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    small, skinny, brown eyes, pale complexion.

    May 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all. :]

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site! Enjoy and ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site! Enjoy and ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Hey there! I'm Casey(pronounced with a short A) Welcome to YWS! YWS is an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have ...

    May 8, 2008


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights