User avatar

casey_kent

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hi there Jessica! Welcome to the very AWESOME YWS! So, how do you think of YWS so far? Anyway, since you're new, check out the FAQ. This will help you ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hand-Built By Robots (For Your Satisfaction)

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! I hope you have as much fun as you had in other writing sites. I hope you'll have MORE fun too! Anyway, since you're a ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy your time here as much as you enjoy football! But before anything else, I've got a few things for you. First, please read ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: N00b here!!

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Don't worry, I'm a weirdo noob just like you. :D I hope you are finding YWS great so far! Anyway, I've got some things for ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sup?

    You live in the Philippines? So do I. You speak Tagalog? If you do, tell me. And where are you from in the Philippines? Your parents do missions? As in ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sup?

    Hi there Daniel! Welcome to YWS! You didn't write much about yourself. Why don't you go ahead and tell us more about you? We always want to hear from the ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: heyzz :) I'm a newbie here! helloo!! :D

    Hi there Elle! Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey and I'm here to give you the basics. First, since you decided to become a member, responsibilities are put on to you. ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: im new read my work, love me and add my myspace :)

    Welcome to YWS! You seem like a nice person. It is very well to meet you. I'm Casey. It's my job to give you the basics. So here it is: ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there. :]

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Since you are new here, why don't you tell us more about yourself? Anyway, as a newbie, there are a few things I want you ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm New

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! There's really no need to be shy here! Everyone treats everyone family! And we are welcoming you to the YWS family! Wee! Anyway, although we ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello!

    Hi there Kay! Welcome to YWS! Creative writing huh? Cool. Before you do anything else though, don't forget to read the site's rules and the FAQ since you are new. ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Intro

    Hi there Joe! Welcome to YWS! So, how did you find out about YWS? Anyway, you're new here so make it a point to read the rules of the site, ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. They Call Me Venom.

    Hi there Venom! Welcome to YWS! We're glad that you have found this AWESOME site! I guarantee you that you would surely enjoy! But before you do anything else, don't ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, everyone!

    Hi there Ember! Welcome to YWS! I'm glad that you have found YWS! This site is surely AWESOME! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! But first, ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, just look what the cat dragged in.

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! You said questions are welcome. So what kind of things do you like to write? And how did you find out about YWS? Anyway, before ...

    Oct 6, 2008


Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins