User avatar

casey_kent

  • Welcome Mat Re: hey people

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site! Enjoy and ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site! Enjoy and ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello From the Latest New Person

    Hey Teo! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site! Enjoy and ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey! Wow. You're Canadian? I love Canada!! Anyway, feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site! Enjoy and ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Jesse

    Hey there Jesse! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site! Enjoy ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New.

    Hey there Cassandra! Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I've not much to say.

    Hey John! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site! Enjoy and ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hiya! Welcome to YWS! I'd love to read some of your works! YWS is an AWESOME site, so you guys will surely enjoy. Don't forget to read the rules and ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey:)

    Hey Angelica! Welcome to YWS! Rubber duckies? I love 'em!! I have a lot of 'em here at home!! And they are absolute cuties :)! Anyway, feel free to PM(private ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey everyone

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Anyway, feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site. Enjoy ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Anyway, feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site. Enjoy ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello People!!!!!!!!!!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Did you say Mango, Banana and Cheesecake? WAAAH! I love mangoes, I love bananas and I love cheesecake!!! weeeee! I am starting to like you.. ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Don't you think that maybe it's nowhere near the sofa?

    May 9, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Does Blood?

    If it's on a person, i sometimes freak out. My knees get weak, also my hands and wrists.

    May 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hopefully a forum to stay with :)

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! You live in CA? cool.. If you ask me if i live there, nah. I think ...

    May 9, 2008


It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind