User avatar

casey_kent

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from cooldude19967

    No, not really but we have to make sure that everyone follows the rules. I forgot to tell you this but there is a rule that states you at least ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from cooldude19967

    Welcome to YWS! Yes, YWS is an AWESOME site. That's a fact. Anyway, have you read the rules of the site? If you haven't, it's located on the Help & ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo peeps!

    Welcome to YWS! Need help? That's what we're here for. So, I know you have a lot of questions, check out the FAQ on the Welcome page. It'll help you ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all!

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! You're from New York? AWESOME. I'd love to live there someday. *sigh* You're so lucky. Psssh, anyway, before I forget, I have to give you the ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello people

    Hey there Jacky! Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey! We're glad that you checked YWS out. Anyway, since you're new, even if you already have a brother here, you still have ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me myself and i

    Hello there! Welcome to YWS! Speaking in British accent in no apparent reason, eh? Same here with me. People actually think it's weird but I think I just watch too ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie!

    Oooh! Horror! Anyway, Welcome to YWS! Hoot! Tis an AWESOME site! Trust me, I know! Even though that we have fun in here and all, we still got some things ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey and it's so good to meet you! So basically, before you do anything, try checking out the FAQ. It contains most of the ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Welcome to YWS! Yet another newbie! Hoot! I'm Casey. I see that you need help, that's why I'm here. So first, before anything else, why don't you read the FAQ. ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Forgotten Prayer

    I liked it a lot. I can see the passion and the fire burning in you. It's a beautiful poem just as it is. And what made it even more ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and Salutations to all here!

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Guidance, eh? That's what I'm here for! Okay so first, check out the FAQ on the Welcome page. This will even help you out a ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: (Insert Generic "Hi!" Thread Name Here)

    Hi there Jonny! Welcome to YWS! Your name is spelled AWESOME. I've never seen anything spelled as "Jonny" before! Kewl. Anyway, before I forget, here are some things for you. ...

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: As if I was in Love 1 (edited)

    Although it seems cliche and all, I actually like it. Though I found a few errors but you can easily fix that. It's nice. Good job. ~Casey

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Now, I know i'm not famous, but I will act like I am. Hi all

    Welcome to YWS! You're welcome. (reply to your post) We are glad to have another newbie in the site! Woo! Also, Happy Halloween! Anyway, before I get carried away, I'll ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Halloween

    I don't really need a costume. I can be scary if I want to. All I'd have to do is frown and roll my eyes. Instant devil costume. LOL. When ...

    Oct 30, 2008


Find wonder in the everyday, find everyday language to articulate it.
— Maurice Manning