User avatar

casey_kent

  • Randomosity Re: Shoot the Sheep!

    this is so cool!! I cant stop playing!

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Psychos.

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi there!! Welcome to the Young Writers Society!! First thing first, please do not forget to read the rules and the FAQs before anything else. We have a rule which ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!:)

    Hi there Faith!! Welcome to the very AWESOME Young Writers Society!! Another fellow Christian joins the site! Woot! Nice name you've got there, you have the same name as my ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone

    Hello there!! Welcome to YWS!! First of all, please read the rules and the FAQs before anything else. And I could see, you already have broken a rule. There is ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, hello! :D

    Hi there Nicolette!! Welcome to the very AWESOME Young Writers Society!! As you have been informed, YWS is an AWESOME site!! So before lurking into the AWESOMENESS, read the rules ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello there!! Welcome to the Young Writers Society! First of all, please read the rules and FAQs to help you out a bit. Second, we have a rule which indicates ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hi there Grace!! Welcome to YWS!! Oh me, me! I'm a Christian. Well, let's see if I can co-author you. But first, read the rules and the FAQs before anything ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey...

    Hey there Ani!! Welcome to YWS!! Tis an AWESOME site as you can see. But before lurking into its AWESOMENESS, please read the rules and the FAQs first to help ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: La Muse says 'Hello'!

    Hey there Marsha! Welcome to the very AWESOME Young Writers Society!! First of all, please read the rules and the FAQs before anything else. It'll help you out. Second, we ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Daddy Say's He Loves You

    Since they've critiqued everything, I'll just tell you about my views on the poem. I think that it was nice. I liked it. My favorite stanzas are the last two ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: An Evening Lullaby

    Aww. I really like this poem. Reminds me of my mom. If you'd put some melody to this, and my own dear mother would sing it for me, I would ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Poem

    Hello there Alberto!! Welcome to YWS!! Okay, first things first, we have a rule which indicates that you have to make 2 reviews first before posting any of your work. ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newww :)

    Hey there Riley!! Welcome to the AWESOME Young Writers Society!! How are you? Feeling AWESOME I guess, eh? But anyway, first of all, don't forget to read the rules and ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Green eyes, pale skin, Wavy brunette hair, very tall.

    Jun 29, 2008


If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
— Jane Austen