-
Re: Hello
Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Okay, first please read the rules and the FAQ. From what I can see, you haven't ...
Aug 1, 2008 -
Re: *insert stereotypical newbie message here*
Hi there Amy! Welcome to YWS! First of all, please read the rules and the FAQ before anything else. This'll help you a lot. You've already broken a rule. That ...
Jul 28, 2008 -
Re: hiii!
Hi there Savannah!! Welcome to YWS!! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! First of all, please read the rules and the FAQ before anything else. Since they've ...
Jul 27, 2008 -
Re: New personnel!
Hi there Alice! Welcome to the AWESOME Young Writers Society!! Okay, I've already mentioned that YWS is AWESOME, but before lurking into its AWESOMENESS, please read the rules and the ...
Jul 27, 2008 -
Re: -insert witty greeting here-
Hi there Sarah! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy!! But first of all, please read the rules and the FAQ. It will help you ...
Jul 27, 2008 -
Re: Hello.
Hello there Kayla!! Welcome to YWS! Tis a very AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! But before anything else, please read the rules and the FAQs. This will surely ...
Jul 22, 2008 -
Re: 'Sup
Hi there!! Welcome to the Young Writers Society!! It's very nice to meet you too! My name's Casey by the way.. Okay, before anything else, here are some stickies that ...
Jul 17, 2008 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
Via is known for posting pictures of baby Braylynn.
Jul 16, 2008 -
Re: Hello!
Hi there!! Welcome to the Young Writers Society!! Tis a very AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy!! But first, please read the rules and the FAQs. This will help ...
Jul 16, 2008 -
Re: Stay
Hey there sweetie!! OMG, I loved this story. It's short but very romantic! Another good one! And please, change the envelop to envelope.. That's all the critique I can give. ...
Jul 15, 2008 -
Re: Hey All!
Hey there Ankit!! Welcome to the Young Writers Society!! Okay, first of all, please read the rules and the FAQs before anything else. We have a rule which indicates that ...
Jul 15, 2008 -
Re: Who's Next?
Cal-wuvs, here's what I think: Although that I haven't heard of any laws for deaf people, I think that we should all treat everyone the same, with any illness or ...
Jul 15, 2008 -
Re: I'm here, the Phantom of the Operaaaaa...
Hello there! Welcome to the Young Writers Society!! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy!! But first, don't forget to real the rules and the FAQs. This will ...
Jul 14, 2008 -
Re: Hey, I'm new.
Hi there Keeley!! Welcome to the Young Writers Society!! You've got an AWESOME name there, huh? Well, your name matches the site. It's both AWESOME. But before we lurk into ...
Jul 14, 2008 -
Re: oh god D:
Hey there!! Welcome to the Young Writers Society!! Okay, first of all, please read the rules and the FAQs to help you out a bit. We a rule which indicates ...
Jul 11, 2008
