User avatar

casey_kent

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hallo, wie geht es Dir? (Hey, what's up?)

    Hey there. Nice intro. Welcome to YWS! I hope you really enjoy your stay here! And if you haven't read the rules yet, please do so. It's a must. And ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi. im new in town. ill be happy to meet anyone!

    Hi there! Wow, we've got a writer/musician here. Nice combination. It's nice to meet you. I'm Casey. And I'm a writer/musician myself. :) So the people who have posted before ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crushes? *giggle giggle*

    3. Alex Gaskarth : lead singer in All Time Low 5. William Beckett : singer of The Academy Is... William Beckett!! Gah, he makes me melt.. He's MIIIIIIIINEE! xD Alex ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oi to the... forum. =O

    Oi to you too! Welcome to YWS! You've got a pretty interesting things about you there. And you already have a book. That's AWESOME. I'm not done with mine yet! ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! I guess they already said the things to do. But we don't really hate chatspeak. It's just that this is a writing site and we ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Medicine = God?

    Medicine helps but there isn't a medicine to cure a cancer that was detected late. Medicine does not do what God can... Medicine can give you a leg. (Metal leg) ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I, on the other hand, believe that life begins once cellular functions begin to take place. Cell division, for example. But when does the child in question become human? Well, ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should you give change to the homeless?

    I don't usually give change to them. If they come to me with their hands open, I usually give them food instead. Because in our country, most homeless people (specifically ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya!

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! So, mizz basically has said all the things to do and not to do. Anyway, what kinds of things do you write? ~Casey the AWESOME

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im new

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! I can be your friend if you want! What kind of stuff do you write? Wait, before I forget, try reading the FAQ on the ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Do you like my signature?

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Yes, you have a cool siggy and I like Twilight too. Except, the movie sucks! So have you checked out the FAQ yet? It's on ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi :D

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! See ya around! ~Casey

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I just joined.

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! So, they've said mostly what to do and what not to do. But one thing though, since you're a newbie, try checking out the FAQ ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New From the Midwest!

    Hi there! It's very nice to meet you! Welcome to YWS! So, I'm here to give you directions. First, since you decided to join the site, a responsibility has been ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey there Ava! Welcome to the family! I was looking at your name and I was like, Oooh, guava. I used to eat that. (thinks about guava jelly) I think ...

    Nov 24, 2008


Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux (One must imagine Sisyphus happy).
— Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus