User avatar

candywriter

  • Randomosity Re: White Chocolate versus Milk Chocolate

    milk chocolate

    Mar 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: How would you take over the world?

    With Christianity

    Mar 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)

    1 million. Someone I know could do infinity but im not that way.

    Mar 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Jokes!

    Nobody take this wrong... My mom saw this on Facebook and told me. “Wanna year a coronavirus joke? You probably won’t get it.”

    Mar 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..

    Very creepy avatar

    Mar 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow

    candywrkter.

    Mar 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: What is the SIngle Most Annoying Song on the planet??

    Come on, you guys. There's one song you haven't posted that beats them all. Baby Shark. It is SO ANNOYING. Second most annoying song on planet!

    Mar 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: What is the SIngle Most Annoying Song on the planet??

    You know “This Is The Song That Never Ends”? That, except a variation my mom came up with: “This birthday song will never end, Yes it goes on and on ...

    Mar 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: I chose my username because..

    I LOVE candy, and I write books. And I also feel like I write pretty good stuff, and candy's good. So... candywriter.

    Mar 14, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Politics

    Thank you! I wasn’t exactly sure but that’s how I’d understood it to be. Sorry if I confused anyone. :(

    Mar 14, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does Communism Work?

    Notes: 1. I personally don’t believe Communism works at all 2. If you believe Communism works, say so! There are no restrictions other than the YWS rules. 3. Like I ...

    Mar 14, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we ban guns?

    Not at all. If they ban our guns- whoops! There goes all our self-protection, because the military can’t be everywhere at once, 24/7.

    Mar 14, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is There a God?

    There is definitely a God up there. He fits scientifically and spiritually. Take the universe for example. The Big Bang theory states that the earth exploded by chance out of ...

    Mar 14, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The 2020 election.

    I’m not 18 yet, so I can’t officially vote, but I would like to say that I am in full support of Donald Trump! “Make America Great Again” ! :D

    Mar 14, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Politics

    I’m a very strong Conservative Republican, and I believe that the Democrats, especially the New Left, believe a lot of trash. (Not calling them trash; what they support is trash.) ...

    Mar 14, 2020


There is a difference between being poor and being broke: broke is temporary; poor is eternal.
— Robert Kiyosaki