User avatar

candywriter

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The 2020 election.

    I’m not 18 yet, so I can’t officially vote, but I would like to say that I am in full support of Donald Trump! “Make America Great Again” ! :D

    Mar 14, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Politics

    I’m a very strong Conservative Republican, and I believe that the Democrats, especially the New Left, believe a lot of trash. (Not calling them trash; what they support is trash.) ...

    Mar 14, 2020
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you prefer first person or third person?

    For me, I like reading AND writing in third person best. I find it hard to find alternate sentence starters when all I’m writing is “I”, “I”, and more “I”!!

    Mar 13, 2020
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Hi! If there are any typos, I’m terribly sorry. It’s freaking two in the morning here and I’m tired. But I can’t fall asleep for some weird reason, this happened ...

    Mar 13, 2020


What holds you betwixt panic and serenity? That is, if it's not among the many querulous quagmires unfit for elaboration.
— soundofmind as Emiliano Achillinus