-
Re: Haiku Train
brushstroke memories -- ghosts of hands caress your cheek; a canvas, waiting.
Nov 24, 2024 -
Re: theology of staying
I know that there is an afterlife because you are there, waiting for me, table in the back. I am happy to see you again. You will unveil something familiar ...
Nov 20, 2024 -
Re: Haiku Train
why canβt i be gold? everything i touch dulls fast; dust in my own hands.
Nov 10, 2024 -
Re: there will be no tragedies
Oh, to be written about with such reverence. I love how women shape the narrative of your poetry. Jade is not reduced to something simple or superficial ("i do not ...
Oct 28, 2024 - Re: all rot, all honey Oct 27, 2024
- Re: all rot, all honey Oct 26, 2024
-
Re: FLASH Quote Horror Challenge
"Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." It wasnβt the kind of sentence you expected to hear on a Tuesday morning, but there it was, hanging in the air ...
Oct 19, 2024 -
Re: all rot, all honey
all rot, all honey index: 1. 2. 3. your hands, bloody now, wonβt feel clean for a while.
Oct 15, 2024 -
Re: Post Your Wordle Results
Wordle 1,212 4/6 β¬π¨β¬β¬β¬ π©π©β¬β¬π¨ π©π©π©β¬π© π©π©π©π©π©
Oct 13, 2024 -
Re: Let's Break a Record! Most Halloween Avatars!
I think mine works already!! :3
Oct 13, 2024 -
Re: hello!
How beautiful and well-spoken!! Welcome to YWS!! :3
Oct 8, 2024 -
Re: NovMo 2024: All the Rage Back Home
All the Rage Back Home Life isn't easy. No one said it would be. In a world where money buys influence and the truth is buried beneath layers of corruption, ...
Oct 6, 2024 -
Re: Featured Member October 4 - October 18: Moonlily
Congrats!! :3
Oct 5, 2024 -
Re: Share some spooky poems and authors!
It's not a Halloween poem per se, but I love reading "The Glass Essay" by Anne Carson around this time. I like how it explores memory, loss, and loneliness!!
Oct 1, 2024 -
Re: Reply with a smilie
:smt020
Sep 29, 2024
