-
Re: Count Up Until Nate Zeroes it [2]
74
Jun 16 -
Re: Count Up Until Nate Zeroes it [2]
72
Jun 16 -
Re: Meet Your Fellow YWSers!
Name: candyhearts, but I go by candy/Payton!! Pronouns: she/her/hers Age: 21 What I like to write: Poetry!! Lots of it!! I write a lot of scholarly material, too, but where's ...
Jun 16 -
Re: Count Up Until An Admin Zeroes It [2]
33
Jun 16 -
Re: Count Up Until Nate Zeroes it [2]
70
Jun 16 -
Re: Count Up Until Nate Zeroes it [2]
58
Jun 15 -
Re: candyhearts poetry ranger training grounds
I believe I've finished!! There's so much to learn, but I've tried to do everything step by step!! EDIT: I must've completely glanced over the list of 5 things from ...
Jun 15 -
Re: Count Up Until Nate Zeroes it [2]
46
Jun 15 -
Re: Last Mortal Standing: Round VII
Sooo I've thought about it more... I'd also like to join as Mission Control !!
Jun 15 -
Re: Haiku Train
sounds bleeding away, crickets count the syllables, vigiling the night.
Jun 15 -
Re: many who sleep in the dust of the earth [LMS VII]
WEEK 1: line count: 23 i. convent tightening, ten years removed from then. i’m glutinous, glue-y. ii. He’s crouched next to the river, lit cigarette to his teeth. I’m crouched ...
Jun 15 -
Re: Count Up Until Nate Zeroes it [2]
43
Jun 14 -
Re: [RP Blitz] Long Live the King OOC
I've been on the road, so I haven't had time to check YWS!! I'll pop in the pad later this evening to look over everything and leave comments!! :p
Jun 14 -
Re: [RP Blitz] Long Live the King OOC
Submitted Magessa!!
Jun 13 -
Re: RP Blitz: Exiles of Ebony
I'm in the pad!!
Jun 13
