-
Re: I want to review your poetry!!
@herb ~ Finished!! I hope your review was helpful!!
May 26 -
Re: Count up until a Mod zeroes it
2
May 26 -
Re: Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It
1437
May 26 -
Re: Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It
1429
May 25 -
Re: Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It
1427
May 25 -
Re: Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It
1423
May 24 -
Re: Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It
1421
May 24 -
Re: Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It
1419
May 24 -
Re: Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It
1417
May 24 -
Re: Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It
1415
May 24 -
Re: "mayday! mayday!" cried the captain
Hi mantra!! I'm late to commenting, but I wanted to leave some thoughts!! I love the idea of shared memory that is not exactly shared here > The clearest version ...
May 24 -
Re: left uninspired by the crust of railroad earth
chi, I am late to commenting, but I loved following your thread!! Your recurring motif of artistic lineage and self-mythologizing was so compelling for me ~~ Frank O’Hara, Kerouac, Ginsberg, ...
May 24 -
Re: the rise and fall of king xlii
Hi winterwolf!! I'm late to leaving comments, but I wanted to stop by!! 30 poems is so much to be proud of!! I love your consistent narrative throughout this > ...
May 24 -
Re: when i am holding nothing & holding everything
alliyah, I am a month late to leaving comments (>.
May 24 -
Re: Are you participating in Last Mortal Standing (LMS)?!
I've always been good with maps >.< Navigator, here I come!!
May 24
